Our medical marijuana lawyers have set up and incorporated over 500 medical marijuana dispensaries in California since 2009. Our firm regularly represents medical marijuana growers, collectives, deliveries, edible and concentrate producers. We provide legal consultations and incorporation services including non profit mutual benefit incorporations. Our law firm regularly consults clients regarding the new California laws, including the Medical Marijuana Regulation Safety Act. In addition, our medical marijuana attorneys have represented dozens of medical marijuana collectives in civil lawsuits and appeals in various cities, including Los Angeles, Riverside County, Anaheim, Lake Forest, Hesperia, San Bernardino, Santa Fe Springs and La Habra . Our law firm prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the medical marijuana industry and also on being available to help our clients try to figure out the ever changing cannabis laws, including state and local licensing issues.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced attorneys dedicated to the rights of medical marijuana patients, collectives, doctors and growers. We provide a variety of medical marijuana related services to our clients. Our attorneys have experience incorporating medical marijuana collectives and growers. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our firm currently represents medical marijuana collectives in civil litigation against local cities that are attempting to close its dispensaries and deprive its citizens of safe access to legal medical marijuana.
Our firm also provides legal representation for our clients who may be facing criminal prosecution for various state and federal drug related charges.
If you are considering forming a non-profit medical marijuana collective or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here.
Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here
CANNABIS LAW GROUP Fights For Medical Marijuana Collective's Constitutional Rights:
Please read and view the following publications:
March 21, 2015 - PBS/KOCE - Attorney Damian Nassiri discusses medical marijuana laws with David Nazar on "Studio SoCal".
Watch Mr. Nassiri's "How To Start Your Own Collective" Medical Marijuana Video Consultation now for only $99
The video consultation is over an hour long and Mr. Nassiri presents you with all of the same information that is presented at his live consultation - specifically, how to start and run a medical marijuana collective in compliance with California laws. You can watch the video consultation now for only $99. If you still have questions after you watch the video, you can have a half hour phone consultation with Attorney Nassiri for $150.
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Dispensary Challenges LA's Ordinance
- Lake Forest Medical Marijuana Dispensary Appealing Injunction Order
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 2
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 1
- Foreclosure Case
- Colorado's Teen Marijuana Use Lower After Legalization One of the main talking points of those opposed to the legalization of marijuana is that it will spur the inevitable increase of teen marijuana use.
- Perris Approves Medical Marijuana Ballot Initiative As law enforcement is battling a number of illicit and sizable marijuana cultivation efforts throughout Riverside County (rumors are its driven by
- San Bernadino Marijuana Dispensary Vote Seems Likely San Bernadino voters seem likely to weigh in on a proposal to allow up to five medical marijuana dispensaries in the city limits, after the city clerk