Our medical marijuana lawyers have set up and incorporated over 500 medical marijuana dispensaries in California since 2009. In addition, our medical marijuana attorneys have represented dozens of medical marijuana collectives in civil lawsuits and appeals in various cities, including Los Angeles, Anaheim, Lake Forest, Hesperia, San Bernardino, Santa Fe Springs and La Habra . Our law firm prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the medical marijuana industry and also on being available to help our clients try to figure out the ever changing cannabis laws.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced attorneys dedicated to the rights of medical marijuana patients, collectives, doctors and growers. We provide a variety of medical marijuana related services to our clients. Our attorneys have experience incorporating medical marijuana collectives and growers. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our firm currently represents medical marijuana collectives in civil litigation against local cities that are attempting to close its dispensaries and deprive its citizens of safe access to legal medical marijuana.
Our firm also provides legal representation for our clients who may be facing criminal prosecution for various state and federal drug related charges.
If you are considering forming a non-profit medical marijuana collective or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. . Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here.
Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here
CANNABIS LAW GROUP Fights For Medical Marijuana Collective's Constitutional Rights:
Please read and view the following publications:
March 21, 2015 - PBS/KOCE - Attorney Damian Nassiri discusses medical marijuana laws with David Nazar on "Studio SoCal".
Watch Mr. Nassiri's "How To Start Your Own Collective" Medical Marijuana Video Consultation now for only $99
The video consultation is over an hour long and Mr. Nassiri presents you with all of the same information that is presented at his live consultation - specifically, how to start and run a medical marijuana collective in compliance with California laws. You can watch the video consultation now for only $99. If you still have questions after you watch the video, you can have a half hour phone consultation with Attorney Nassiri for $150.
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Dispensary Challenges LA's Ordinance
- Lake Forest Medical Marijuana Dispensary Appealing Injunction Order
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 2
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 1
- Foreclosure Case
- Fear that New Marijuana Regulations Could Outlaw All Dispensaries in Los Angeles Medical marijuana has been legal in the state of California since 1993, when the Compassionate Care Act went into effect. Since regulation was left up ....
- Medical Marijuana and the Campaign Trail Senator Bernie Sanders has taken the campaign trail by storm and has become a real competitor to Hillary Clinton, who was thought to be a sure bet to ....
- As More States Legalize Medical Cannabis, New Issues Arise In the State of New York, a medical marijuana program is scheduled to be fully up and running by the beginning of 2016. This is not to say patients ....