CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced attorneys dedicated to the rights of medical marijuana patients, collectives, doctors and growers. We provide a variety of medical marijuana related services to our clients. Our attorneys have experience incorporating medical marijuana collectives and growers. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our firm currently represents medical marijuana collectives in civil litigation against local cities that are attempting to close its dispensaries and deprive its citizens of safe access to legal medical marijuana.
Our firm also provides legal representation for our clients who may be facing criminal prosecution for various state and federal drug related charges.
If you are considering forming a non-profit medical marijuana collective or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. . Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here .
|Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here|
CANNABIS LAW GROUP Fights For Medical Marijuana Collective's Constitutional Rights:
Please read and view the following publications:
Cannabis Law Group's Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana as Featured on PBS's So Cal Insider - Part 1
- Medical Marijuana Collective Consultations
- Non - Profit Incorporation
- Non - Profit Corporate Maintenance
- Legal Compliance, Business Consulting and Other Services
- Civil Litigation - Medical Marijuana Collectives & Dispensaries
- Fight Back Against The City of Los Angeles and its Illegal Ban on Medical Marijuana Collectives
- Employment Law and Labor Disputes
- Driving Under The Influence: DUI: Violations of Vehicle Code Section 23152
- Possession of Methamphetamine: A Violation of California Health & Safety Code §11377(a)
- Possession of Narcotics: A Violation of Health & Safety Code § 11350
- Possession of more than one ounce of marijuana: a violation of Health & Safety Code §11357(c)
- Possession of less than one ounce of marijuana: Health & Safety Code §11357(b)
- Marijuana DUI Defense
- Probation Modification
- Motion For Return of Improperly Seized Marijuana and Related Property
- Parole Modification, Parole Revocation & Administrative Appeals
- "Unlawful Detainers": Eviction Defense Services
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation - Orange County - Lake Forest Collectives and their Appeal
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Ordinance Declared Unconstitutional Under both State and Federal law
- Tickets, Citations and Administrative Appeals
Cannabis Law Group's Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana as Featured on PBS's So Cal Insider - Part 2
- A Pursuit, A Car Crash, and an Exposed Grow Operation While some marijuana grow operations are uncovered after months or even years of investigation, others are discovered by law enforcement, almost by ....
- Marijuana Black Market Still Exists Despite Legalization One of the positive consequences of legalization is the eradication of the black market. Reduced crime rates, taxes on once prohibited products, and ....
- 14 Arrested and 5000 Marijuana Plants Seized in San Bernardino County A sweeping drug bust in San Bernardino County resulted in 14 arrests and the seizure of approximately 5000 marijuana plants. According to law ....