March 2017 Legal Update: Measure M Passes in Los Angeles + Recreational Cannabis Licenses Under Proposition 64
This is a 25 minute video featuring attorney Damian Nassiri who will explain Measure M, which passed in March 2017 in the City of Los Angeles. The City of LA will be giving out medical marijuana licenses in the future. Also included is an update on Proposition 64 and how the state will be giving out State Medical Marijuana and Recreational Cannabis licenses. This video will give you tips on how to position yourself to obtain a license from either Los Angeles under Measure M or from the State of California under MMRSA and Proposition 64. The video also gives a legal update in terms of what's going in the medical marijuana arena. The video is 25 minutes long and is $25 to view and was recorded in March 2017.INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE THE START YOUR OWN COLLECTIVE VIDEO:
- Click on the "Play" button above in the middle of the video. This is the "arrow" symbol with the circle around it on the picture above of attorney Nassiri. (right in the middle of his face)
- Once you click on the "Play button as described above, you will see a white box. Inside the white box is a green box that has the price and then says: "Video Ticket Buy Now" . Click on this green box.
- After you click on the green box, then click on "Proceed to Payment", which is on the next screen.
- Please wait a few seconds and the "Pay Pal" screen will come up. From here, you can pay with either a Pay Pal account or any major credit or debit card.
- After you pay, you will be provided with a code and will be able to watch the video as many times as you like.