Taxes: What taxes do I need to pay for my marijuana collective? Required taxes for deliveries, storefronts, edibles, growers and/or extractor taxes. May 2017, $14.99 unlimited views
Taxes: What taxes do I need to pay for my marijuana collective? Required taxes for deliveries, storefronts, edibles, growers and/or extractor taxes. May 2017, $14.99 unlimited views.
In this 32 minute video, attorney Nassiri will review all the taxes that need to be paid for a medical marijuana collective operating in California, which is as of 2017 . Under current California law, all medical marijuana collectives must pay sales tax and file tax returns with the state and federal governments. This taxes apply to collectives, as well as all storefronts, deliveries, growers and producers (eddibles/wax, ect.).
Nassiri will review what taxes are required to sell medical marijuana in this video which was recorded in May 2017 The video is $14.99 to view and you can watch it as many times as you like. Or you can see this video as part of our global ticket or playlist options.INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE THE START YOUR OWN COLLECTIVE VIDEO:
- Click on the "Play" button above in the middle of the video. This is the "arrow" symbol with the circle around it on the picture above of attorney Nassiri. (right in the middle of his face)
- Once you click on the "Play button as described above, you will see a white box. Inside the white box is a green box that has the price and then says: "Video Ticket Buy Now" . Click on this green box.
- After you click on the green box, then click on "Proceed to Payment", which is on the next screen.
- Please wait a few seconds and the "Pay Pal" screen will come up. From here, you can pay with either a Pay Pal account or any major credit or debit card.
- After you pay, you will be provided with a code and will be able to watch the video as many times as you like.