LOS ANGELES MARIJUANA LAWYERCelebrating 10 Years in the Cannabis Industry
Over the last ten years, our cannabis lawyers have set up and incorporated hundreds of cannabis businesses in California, including cannabis retailers (both storefront and delivery), cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and testing labs. We have obtained cannabis business licenses for several clients at both the local and state levels. We provide legal consultations, cannabis business licensing and incorporation services, including for profit and nonprofit mutual benefit incorporations.
Our attorneys also prepare and file marijuana business license applications for our clients with cities, counties and the State of California. To date, our firm has filed several cannabis business license applications for clients including medical and adult use cannabis dispensary, cultivation, manufacturing and distribution licenses. We have obtained licenses in Baldwin Park (Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution) and Moreno Valley (storefront retail) and are in the review stage for applications filed in Long Beach, City of Commerce (microbusiness), Maywood (testing license), Oceanside (non-storefront retail/delivery), Pasadena (storefront) and California City (storefront and delivery). We can also represent your business in filing for a city and/or or state marijuana business license and/or Conditional Use Permit ("CUP") under the new California State law, ("MAUCRSA").
Our law firm regularly consults clients regarding the new California laws, including the Medical Marijuana Regulation Safety Act. In addition, our Los Angeles marijuana attorneys have represented dozens of cannabis businesses in civil lawsuits , administrative hearings and appeals in various cities, including Los Angeles, Riverside County, Anaheim, Lake Forest, Hesperia, San Bernardino, Santa Fe Springs and La Habra . Our law firm prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the medical marijuana industry and also on being available to help our clients try to figure out the ever-changing cannabis laws, including state and local licensing issues.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced attorneys dedicated to the rights of medical marijuana patients, collectives, doctors and growers. We provide a variety of medical marijuana related services to our clients. Our attorneys have experience incorporating medical marijuana collectives and growers. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our Los Angeles marijuana lawyers currently represent medical marijuana collectives in civil litigation against local cities that are attempting to close its dispensaries and deprive its citizens of safe access to legal medical marijuana.
Our firm also provides legal representation for our clients who may be facing criminal prosecution for various state and federal drug related charges.
CALIFORNIA MARIJUANA ATTORNEY
If you are considering forming a non-profit medical marijuana collective or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here.
Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here
Please read and view the following publications:
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Dispensary Challenges LA's Ordinance
- Lake Forest Medical Marijuana Dispensary Appealing Injunction Order
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 2
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 1
- Foreclosure Case
CANNABIS LAW GROUP Fights For Medical Marijuana Collective's Constitutional Rights:
- California THC Potency Lawsuit Against Edibles Maker Settled A settlement has been reached in a lawsuit against a Canadian edibles maker for allegedly breaching California consumer protections laws for improper
- California Marijuana Text Ads Spur High-Cost Lawsuits Unsolicited marijuana business text advertisements have resulted in a number of class action lawsuits against pot providers, accused of spamming
- California Cannabis Banking, Labeling Laws Updated California's marijuana banking and labeling laws were updated recently, with Gov. Gavin Newsome (D) signing off on several laws to enact a series of