CALIFORNIA MARIJUANA ATTORNEY
Our medical marijuana lawyers have set up and incorporated over 500 medical marijuana dispensaries in California since 2009. Our firm regularly represents medical marijuana growers, collectives, deliveries, edible and concentrate producers. We provide legal consultations and incorporation services including non profit mutual benefit incorporations. Our law firm regularly consults clients regarding the new California laws, including the Medical Marijuana Regulation Safety Act. In addition, our Los Angeles marijuana attorneys have represented dozens of medical marijuana collectives in civil lawsuits and appeals in various cities, including Los Angeles, Riverside County, Anaheim, Lake Forest, Hesperia, San Bernardino, Santa Fe Springs and La Habra . Our law firm prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the medical marijuana industry and also on being available to help our clients try to figure out the ever changing cannabis laws, including state and local licensing issues.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced attorneys dedicated to the rights of medical marijuana patients, collectives, doctors and growers. We provide a variety of medical marijuana related services to our clients. Our attorneys have experience incorporating medical marijuana collectives and growers. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our Los Angeles marijuana lawyers currently represent medical marijuana collectives in civil litigation against local cities that are attempting to close its dispensaries and deprive its citizens of safe access to legal medical marijuana.
Our firm also provides legal representation for our clients who may be facing criminal prosecution for various state and federal drug related charges.
If you are considering forming a non-profit medical marijuana collective or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here.
Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here
Please read and view the following publications:
The video consultation is over an hour long and Mr. Nassiri presents you with all of the same information that is presented at his live consultation - specifically, how to start and run a medical marijuana collective in compliance with California laws. You can watch the video consultation now for only $99. If you still have questions after you watch the video, you can have a half hour phone consultation with Los Angeles marijuana attorney Damian Nassiri for $150.
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Dispensary Challenges LA's Ordinance
- Lake Forest Medical Marijuana Dispensary Appealing Injunction Order
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 2
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 1
- Foreclosure Case
- First Marijuana Debit Payment App Allows Ease of Legal Transactions One of the greatest difficulties for the marijuana industry since its beginning was a lack of access to banking. Federal statutes
- Study: Marijuana May Benefit Addicts, Mental Illness Increasingly, marijuana research is proving to us the many ways in which this drug can be a benefit to those struggling with various medical ailments.
- More States Approve Medical Marijuana, DEA Still Refuses to Acknowledge Benefits As it stands now following the most recent election, more than half the states in the U.S. 28 now have legalized marijuana use for those