LOS ANGELES MARIJUANA LAWYERCelebrating 12 Years in the Cannabis Industry
For more than a decade, our cannabis lawyers have set up and incorporated hundreds of cannabis businesses in California, including cannabis retailers (both storefront and delivery), cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and testing labs. We have obtained cannabis business licenses for several clients at both the local and state levels. We provide legal consultations, cannabis business licensing and incorporation services, including for profit and nonprofit mutual benefit incorporations.
Our attorneys also prepare and file marijuana business license applications for our clients with cities, counties and the State of California. To date, our firm has filed several cannabis business license applications for clients including medical and adult use cannabis dispensary, cultivation, manufacturing and distribution licenses. We have obtained licenses in Baldwin Park (Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution) and Moreno Valley (storefront retail) and are in the review stage for applications filed in Long Beach, City of Commerce (microbusiness), Maywood (testing license), Oceanside (non-storefront retail/delivery), Pasadena (storefront) and California City (storefront and delivery). We can also represent your business in filing for a city and/or or state marijuana business license and/or Conditional Use Permit ("CUP") under the new California State law, ("MAUCRSA").
Our law firm regularly consults clients regarding the new California laws, including the Medical Marijuana Regulation Safety Act. In addition, our Los Angeles marijuana attorneys have represented dozens of cannabis businesses in civil lawsuits , administrative hearings and appeals in various cities, including Los Angeles, Riverside County, Anaheim, Lake Forest, Hesperia, San Bernardino, Santa Fe Springs and La Habra . Our law firm prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the medical marijuana industry and also on being available to help our clients try to figure out the ever-changing cannabis laws, including state and local licensing issues.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is a law firm comprised of experienced cannabis business attorneys who have helped many clients obtain cannabis cultivation, distribution, manufacturing licenses. Our founding attorney, Damian Nassiri, has exclusively practiced cannabis business law for twelve years. Our law firm has represented many clients in obtaining their retail storefront and/or cannabis delivery license. Our attorneys have experience incorporating cannabis businesses after more than ten years of incorporating thousands of medical marijuana collectives and growers as non profit mutual benefit corporations. Since the passage of Proposition 64 in 2016, our cannabis lawyers have consulted with hundreds of clients regarding the state and local cannabis laws. We also provide legal and business consulting services to our existing clients to ensure that they stay in compliance with California law.
Our Los Angeles marijuana lawyers currently represent cannabis businesses in civil litigation regarding such matters as partnership disputes, social equity disputes, evictions and other cannabis business licensing issues.
CALIFORNIA MARIJUANA ATTORNEY
If you are considering applying for a city, county or state cannabis business license, or if you are in need of our legal and/or business consulting services, we are ready and available to assist you. Cannabis Law Group is proud to have been involved on that case. You can read the ruling in our companion case "City of Lake Forest v. Lake Forest Wellness Center and Collective", by clicking here.
Press Release: Cannabis Law Group Stops Eviction of Medical Marijuana Collective In City of Santa Fe Springs View the Court's order here
Please read and view the following publications:
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Dispensary Challenges LA's Ordinance
- Lake Forest Medical Marijuana Dispensary Appealing Injunction Order
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 2
- Attorney Damian Nassiri Sues the City of Los Angeles To Block It's Ban on Medical Marijuana - Part 1
- Foreclosure Case
CANNABIS LAW GROUP Fights For Medical Marijuana Collective's Constitutional Rights:
- Bills Advance Allowing Smokable Hemp and Medical Marijuana in Hospitals Our California cannabis business attorneys know this is a field that this is an area of law that is constantly evolving. Case-in-point, two bills that
- Work With L.A. Cannabis Lawyer to Ensure Your Dispensary Carefully Screens Out Minors California law prohibits children (under 21) from possessing, using, or buying cannabis. Marketing for marijuana must be tailored in a such a way that
- California Supreme Court: Cannabis Law Not Applicable to Prison Inmates Inmates in prison are not allowed to possess recreational marijuana while incarcerated, according to a new ruling by the California Supreme Court. The