Civil Litigation - Medical Marijuana Collectives & Dispensaries
As you may or may not be aware, several cities in California have recently filed civil lawsuits against its medical marijuana collectives in an attempt to stop them from doing business and to eliminate safe access to medical marijuana for its citizens who can legally use it. The cities are alleging various violations of the law ranging from public nuisance to illegal operation of a business.
We believe that other cities will attempt to shut down collectives using the same strategy. We currently consult with and represent many collectives in Southern California who are facing harassing lawsuits by the city where our clients do business. Our attorneys will aggressively defend you so that you can remain open for business.
We can represent you in your fight to keep your collective doors open. Now is the time to start thinking about how you will defend yourself. If the City serves you with a complaint, you have only 30 days to respond, so do not delay.
We can present you with a cost effective way to deal with any civil action filed against your collective. It is time to lawyer up and fight for your right to provide safe access to legal medical marijuana. Call CANNABIS LAW GROUP today at 714-937-2050. It is the most important call you will make!
- Eviction Proceedings & Unlawful Detainers
- Civil Litigation - Medical Marijuana Collectives & Dispensaries
- Civil Litigation - Los Angeles Collectives
- Los Angeles Litigation - Join CANNABIS LAW GROUP's Coalition of Collectives and their Lawsuit against the City and it's New Medical Marijuana Ordinance
- Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Ordinance Declared Unconstitutional
- Santa Fe Springs Litigation
- Civil Litigation - Orange County - Lake Forest Collectives and their Appeal
- Employment Law and Labor Disputes
- Tickets, Citations and Administrative Appeals