RANDY COLLINS FORMER PROSECUTOR CANNABIS LAW GROUP
Representing our clients for all DUI, Marijuana & Drug charges.
CANNABIS LAW GROUP is comprised of experienced attorneys who can provide you with legal representation for all marijuana criminal offenses, including cultivation, possession for use, possession for sale and transportation, among others. Our attorneys service clients in the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino and Riverside county areas. Our attorneys have experience working for both the district attorney and public defender’s offices. These unique work experiences allow us to have a full and comprehensive understanding of how properly to defend our clients. Our mission is to provide high quality legal defense for our patrons.
The Medical Marijuana Program Act (Senate Bill 420) that is enumerated in Health and Safety Code §§ 11362.7 thru 11362.83 empowers collectives and cooperatives in its endeavors to provide safe and affordable access to medical cannabis for Californians with medical recommendations who need it. This Act does not “legalize marijuana” but rather offers legal protections to certain qualified patients and caregivers as these terms are defined in the statutes.
If you or a loved one is being charged with a crime, remember to remain silent, speak with no one, and contact CANNABIS LAW GROUP immediately at 714-937-2050 for assistance and representation.
- Sales/Offer To Sell/Transportation - Health and Safety Code §11360(a) &
Possession of Marijuana for Sale - Health and Safety Code §11359
- Driving Under The Influence: DUI: Violations of Vehicle Code Section 23152
- Possession of Methamphetamine: A Violation of California Health & Safety Code §11377(a)
- Possession of Narcotics: A Violation of Health & Safety Code § 11350
- Possession of more than one ounce of marijuana: a violation of Health & Safety Code §11357(c)
- Possession of less than one ounce of marijuana: Health & Safety Code §11357(b)
- Marijuana DUI Defense
- Probation Modification, Probation Revocation
- Parole Modification, Parole Revocation & Administrative Appeals
- Motion For Return of Improperly Seized Marijuana and Related Property